Judging will be based on overall design, plant variety, hardscaping and special features, condition of plants, overall maintenance, and environmental stewardship. Find the Nomination Form on the New Berlin Garden Club Facebook page or the link below and submit a nomination form with pictures of the garden between July 17th and midnight July 30. Judging is the week of July 31st, and the winner and runner up will be notified the week of August 7th with awards presented August 21st.
* A gardener can be nominated by anyone or by themselves.
* Entries should include beautiful pictures/video of the garden in order to be considered as a possible finalist.
* The nominated garden must be within the New Berlin city limits.
* A nominated garden must be wholly maintained by the owner(s) of the garden.
* Nominated gardens must be accessible to judges with no pets in the yard at the time of judging.
* Nominated gardener(s) cannot be in the garden at the time of judging. There will be time before/after to meet
and greet, but judges need to be able to vote and discuss openly with other judges.
* Nominees agree to photos of their yard for judging and winner write ups.
* Multiple nominations do not increase the chances of winning.