Waukesha Water Utility
- The applicant has submitted an application for a Conditional Use Application request for the property located at 3675 S. Racine Avenue (Tax Key #: 1224-994) to construct a booster pump station and two reservoirs for the City of Waukesha Water Utility. A public hearing will be held at the November 4, 2019 Plan Commission meeting with possible action at the December 2, 2019 Plan Commission meeting.
- September 20, 2019 - The City of New Berlin received the following letter from the Waukesha Water Utility requesting to withdraw the Use Approval application, Rezoning application, and Comprehensive Plan Update application for this site and only requesting consideration for a Conditional Use Application. PDF
- The applicant submitted for an application for a 2-Lot Certified Survey Map (CSM).
Open Information Sessions were held at the New Berlin Public Library
Open Information Sessions were held by the Waukesha Water consultant team at the New Berlin Public Library in the Heritage Center Room located at 15105 W. Library Lane, New Berlin, WI 53151. Please see the informational flyer for more details. (PDF)
Monday, August 12 - 9:00 - 11:00 AM
Wednesday, August 14 - 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Friday, August 16 - 3:00 - 4:45 PM
Open House - June 4, 2019 - New Berlin City Hall at 5:30 PM
An Open House was held by the Waukesha Water consultant team on June 4, 2019 at 5:30 PM. at New Berlin City Hall, Council Chambers, 3805 S. Casper Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151. Flyer (PDF)
October 7, 2019 - A communication is on the agenda regarding a letter from the Waukesha Water Utility. See Above letter dated September 20, 2019.
November 4, 2019 - Plan Commission will hold a public hearing on the Conditional Use Application.
Previous Action on this location and topic:
May 6, 2019 - Plan Commission approval of CSM
May 14, 2019 - Common Council approval of CSM
June 27, 2019- Public Hearing for Comprehensive Plan & Rezoning - No action.
- Please follow the link below to the Presentation provided by the City of Waukesha at this meeting. Great Water Alliance - City of New Berlin Plan Commission - Booster Pumping Station and Pipelines Presentation (PDF)
- Questions and Answers from the Public Hearing held on June 27th (PDF)
July 25, 2019 - Item remained tabled per the applicant's request. No discussion took place at this meeting on this issue.
August 29, 2019 - The Plan Commission reviewed the definition of "essential services" as it relates to the booster pump station and two reservoirs for the City of Waukesha Water Utility. Please see the minutes for additional information.
Application for Conditional Use (PDF)
Location Map (PDF)
Applicant Letter (PDF)
Rendering - Reservoirs lowered 10' and trees at 50% growth (PDF)
Rendering - Reservoirs lowered 10' and trees at 80% growth (PDF)
Booster Pump Station Architecture Elevations (PDF)
Cross Section of Site (PDF)
Site Plan (PDF)
Landscape Plan (PDF)
For additional information on the overall project, please contact the Great Water Alliance at http://greatwateralliance.com/ or (262) 409-4444.