Check out the links and images below for a preview of all the current Pickleball opportunities here in the City of New Berlin! If our fee-based structured Pickleball Programs don’t work with your schedule, or if you are looking to spend additional time on the courts, then be sure to stop by our permanent Pickleball courts at Buena Park (16301 Coachlight Dr.)!
Summer (May-August) 2022 Programs:
- Summer Outdoor Social Play Schedule - Mon/Wed/Fri Mornings (May-August)
- Summer Outdoor Social Play Schedule - Tues/Thurs Evenings (May-August)
- Summer Learn to Play Pickleball Programs
- Summer Skills & Drills Clinics
- Battle of the Paddes - Scramble Tournament
- Online Registration Link
Fall (September-December) 2022 Programs:
- Fall Outdoor Social Play Schedule - Mon/Wed/Fri Mornings (September-October)
- Fall Outdoor Social Play Schedule - Tues/Thurs Evenings (September-October)
- Fall Learn to Play Pickleball Programs
- Fall Skills & Drills Clinics
- Oktoberfest Fall Brawl Doubles Pickleball Tournament
- Fall Indoor Social Play Schedule - Wednesday Evenings
- Fall Indoor Social Play Schedule - Saturday Mornings (8:00am-10:00am)
- Fall Indoor Social Play Schedule - Saturday Mornings (10:30am-12:30pm)
Social Play Pickleball Update from 5/19/22: The City of New Berlin Recreation Department's Social Outdoor Pickleball Program has officially begun and the interest in our program continues to grow each year! As of this update, our Social Play Programs (mornings and evenings) have reached their maximum enrollments and are not accepting registrations to the active roster, however we strongly advise adding your name to our waitlist in the likely case we add more participants from our waitlist. The volunteers will be monitoring attendance all summer and we have already added 30 people from the waitlist, so if we have the opportunity to continue adding from our waitlist we will happily do so! Drop-Ins will be permitted based on the daily attendance of registered participants, but only a limited amount of Drop-Ins will be accepted each day. Masks or other forms of PPE will not be required by the staff or the participants, however, everyone is recommended to make the best decision for themself. Participants MUST bring their own paddle and refreshments (water bottle, Gatorade, etc..).
We appreciate your patience as we try to determine the best ways to serve our ever-growing Pickleball community!