First Freewill Baptist Church

19760 W. National Ave.
First Freewill Baptist Church.jpg
Designated November 7, 1989
Organized in 1840 as First Freewill Baptist Church in Wisconsin Territory, its congregation built this building in 1859 as the center of the Yankee Settlement.  Organized and built by Rev. Rufus Cheney and Quincy Church.  The church was once almost completely destroyed by fire. The church has since been completely restored to its original state and is now listed on National Register of Historic Places.