The Community Relations/City Clerk's office is responsible for providing and approving applications and issuing various licenses and permits including:

** Soda Licenses are no longer required per State Statute Section 66.0433 which was amended by Wisconsin Act 59**


For questions on the above licenses, please contact the Clerk's Office at (262) 786-8610 or click here to send your question via email.