The New Berlin Municipal Court HEREBY ORDERS:
- Effective March 24, 2020, all traffic, ordinance, and juvenile intake court dates are suspended. Any previously filed citations will be adjourned to a date and time beyond April 24, 2020.
- There shall be no trials or pretrials held on, or before, April 24, 2020.
- There shall be no payments in person before April 24, 2020. Please make payments by:
- U.S. mail
- paying online or over the phone at www.govpaynow.com or 1-888-604-7888
- using the "Fines Only" drop box located at the end of the walkway facing the west parking lot
The vision of the City of New Berlin Municipal Court is that all participants in our court process, together with the community at large, will appreciate that this court impartially adjudicates ordinance violation cases consistently, such that the legal rights of individuals are safeguarded and the public interests of the residents of the City of New Berlin are protected.
Pursuant to Wisconsin statutes, the Municipal Court deals exclusively with non-criminal cases involving city ordinance violations in the form of traffic citations, Municipal Code violations, and parking tickets. Offenses brought before our court are violations that occur within the city limits.
From Interstate 94 - Exit Moorland Road (south exit) and head south to the intersection of Moorland Road and National Avenue (3.5 miles). Turn right onto National Avenue, heading west for half a mile. The Safety Building will be on your right.
From Interstate 43 - Exit on Moorland Road and head north to the intersection of Moorland Road and National Avenue (1.5 miles). Turn left onto National Avenue, heading west for half a mile. The Safety Building will be on your right.