Billing Schedule & Rates
||January 1 - March 31
||April 1 - June 30
||July 1 - September 30
||October 1 - December 31
Failure to receive bills does not exempt residents of penalties.
1% per month on all past due balances
10% will be assessed November 1st for balances due prior to September 30th
All City residences are charged a $15.00 per quarter Stormwater fee
. Businesses are charged based on ERU's.
All vacant lots are charged $8.00 per quarter for water availability until the building is connected for service. View information on quarterly meter use charges
2017 Volumetric Usage Charge - (Please also click on the quarterly meter use charge above for that charge)
Public Service Commission Case with Milwaukee Water Works
Public Notice of New Berlin Rate Case
- First 35,000 gallons used each quarter - $4.25 per 1,000 gallons
- Next 465,000 gallons used each quarter - $4.15 per 1,000 gallons
- Over 500,000 gallons used each quarter - $3.30 per 1,000 gallons
All vacant lots are charged $65.36 per quarter for sewer availability until the building is connected for service. Residential users are charged $2.1209 per 1,000 gallons used and a $158.38 per unit use and connection charge per quarter. Non-metered sewer use charges are $196.55 per quarter, which is based on $158.38 per unit use and connection charge per quarter and $38.17 usage charge, which is based on MMSD's estimated residential volume of 17,995 gallons per quarter.
Commercial, industrial, and public sewer use charges are $7.29 per 1,000 gallons used plus $65.36 for connection charges per quarter.
Meter Reading Schedule for 2017:
Meter Reading Schedule for 2018:
- 1st Quarter - February 16th to February 24th
- 2nd Quarter - May 18th to May 26th
- 3rd Quarter - August 17th to August 25th
- 4th Quarter - November 16th to November 22nd
- 1st Quarter - February 19th to February 28th
- 2nd Quarter - May 17th to May 25th
- 3rd Quarter - August 16th to August 24th
- 4th Quarter - November 14th to November 21st