Voter Registration - Are you Qualified to Vote?
How do I Register to Vote?
- You must be a Citizen of the United States
- You must be 18 years of age or older on election day
- You have to reside at your address for a minimum of 10 days. Proof of residence is REQUIRED
(Now Available- Register online- My Vote Wisconsin )
You may also complete the Voter Registration Application.
(EL-131) This form is specifically designed to facilitate data entry into the state voter registration system, which is mandated by the Help America Vote Act. You are also required to provide your Wisconsin driver's license number or Wisconsin State ID (except on election day, when provisional balloting is allowed for persons who are unable to provide their driver's license number at that time).
You may register to vote in the city clerk's office during normal business hours up until the Friday before any election. After this, Registration must be done the day of the election at your polling location
Registration by Mail ( must be postmarked 20 days before the preceding election)
If you are registering to vote by mail, please attach a copy of one
of the following:
For More Information
- Current and valid photo identification
- Current driver's license
- Current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or government document that shows your complete name and address
If you have any further questions, please contact the city clerk's office at (262) 786-8610.