3805 S. Casper Dr.
Ph: (262) 797-2448
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The mission of the Finance Department is to ensure the financial integrity of the city through the timely collection, investment, and disbursement of all city funds, and to provide accurate and timely financial information to council members, city departments, governmental agencies, and the financial community.
Responsibilities of the Finance Department include:
- Investing excess city funds prudently in accordance with adopted investment policies
- Providing financial planning for the city's future
- Providing fiscally sound financial documents including:
- Annual budget documents
- Annual operational budget forecasts
- Comprehensive annual financial reports
- Monthly financial reports
- Providing the proper collection, deposit, and safekeeping of all funds while maintaining the safety and liquidity of city funds
- Serving as the financial advisor to the mayor and Common Council
- Supervising the preparation of and administering the city's annual budgets