Go To Search
Click to Home

Prospect School #2/Murphy Brothers
Historic Park
Prospect School 2 later Murphy Brothers Creamery.png

Oldest school in New Berlin (1863 – 1913). Originally sited next to the Baptist Church, it served as a one – room red school house for 50 years.  It was purchased and moved to Barton Road to be used as a creamery. The school house has be moved to the Historic Park.