|East Egg Hunt & Breakfast with the Bunny
- April 12th, 2014, Community Center
Egg Hunt: Starts at 9:30, rain, (snow!), or shine. Admission: 1 non-perishable food donation per child. Please bring a basket for gathering the eggs! For ages 3rd grade and younger. Tickets are not needed for the Egg Hunt.
Breakfast with the Bunny: Advance tickets recommended. Adults $7, Children $5 (Under 2, free).
1st Seating: 8:30AM-9:30AM (doors open at 8:15AM)
2nd Seating: 10:00AM - 11:00AM (doors open at 9:45AM)
|Biggest Tree Contest
- The tree for 2014 is an Apple Tree.
- Nominations must be received in the New Berlin Park & Recreation Department no later than 4:30p.m. on Friday, April 25th (Arbor Day)
- Awards will be presented at the May 12th Parks, Recreation & Forestry Commission meeting.
- 2014 Big Tree Contest
- Every Saturday, May-October 2014.
- New Berlin Safety Building (16300 W. National Ave.)
| Police Department Events
- Safety Saturday
- May 17th, 2014
- Children's Hospital (4855 S. Moorland)
|New Berlin Historical Society
- Clown Day, June 22nd 1:00p.m.-4:00p.m.
- Ice Cream Social, July 20th 1:00p.m.-4:00p.m.
- 21st Annual Historic Day, September 7th 12:00p.m.-4:00p.m.
- Applefest, October 5th 1:00p.m.-4:00p.m.
- Historical Society Website
| 46th Annual 4th of July Festival
- 2014 Theme "America...Standing Together"
- July 2nd & July 3rd hours: 5:00p.m.-11:00p.m.
- July 4th hours: 12:00p.m.-11:00p.m.
- Main Parade will be July 4th at 1:00p.m.
- For a complete festival schedule please click here.
| Movies in the Park
- Frozen, Friday, June 20th 2014
- Despicable Me 2, Friday, July 11th 2014
- The LEGO Movie, Friday, August 8th 2014
- Movies begin at dusk.
| Concerts at City Center
- The 2014 season will run June thru August.
- More information will be made closer to event.
| New Berlin En Plein Air Painting Event
- 2014 Competition will take place September 3rd thru 6th.
- More information will be available closer to the 2014 event.
- Contact John Ziino at (262) 797-8746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Prospect Lions Club of New Berlin presents a 5k fun run/walk with a two mile turn around point. Proceeds from the race will be used to help finance the New Berlin Christmas Parade. Strollers and pets are welcome!
- This event has passed and will return November 2014.
- This event has passed and will return December 2014!
|2nd Annual Snow Shoe Roar
|To see many more events in New Berlin check out our Community Events Calendar