New Berlin Senior Citizen's Club
All New Berlin residents at least 60 years of age are invited to participate in the programs of the New Berlin Senior Center at:
14750 W. Cleveland Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Ph: (262) 785-2725
The Senior Center is open on Mondays, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, and on Wednesdays, from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
At the senior center, you may participate in any or all of the following activities:
Come Travel with Us!
- Blood pressure testing
- Card playing throughout the day
- Chorus practice
- Club business meetings
- Computer classes
- Dartball league
- Physical fitness
- Bocce Ball League
The New Berlin Senior Citizen’s Club has several exciting trips planned for late 2013 through the spring of 2014. Trips are first available to club members and then to non-members when room is available. The cost of each trip varies according to the destination and length of trip. Please call the Senior Center at (262) 785-2725 for more information about our travel plans. Upcoming trips include:
- December 13: "Christmas Stars", Appleton, WI
- February 19: "Sensational 70's", Fireside Theatre, Fort Atkinson, WI
- March 8: "Do You Hear the People Sing?", Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra Pops, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- April 30 - May 6: "Spring Mountain Escape", Smoky Mountains Tour with Badger Tour & Travel
- May 14: "Billy Elliot the Musical", Drury Lane Theatre, Oakbrook, IL
- June 7: "Dirty Dancing", Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, Appleton, WI
National Avenue Senior Citizens' Association Inc.
The National Avenue Senior Citizens' Association Inc. cordially invites all persons 50 years and older living in New Berlin and the surrounding communities to join them for a day of social card playing. The group meets the first and third Thursdays of every month from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm. There will be a short business meeting followed by refreshments and social card playing. The association also hosts four parties each year. Meetings are held at the New Berlin VFW, which is located at:
17980 W. Beloit Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
For further information on the National Avenue Senior Group, please contact Judith Miller at (262) 814-0204 (evenings only).
View the Waukesha County Aging and Disability Resource Center
website for additional senior services offered to county residents.