New Berlin Senior Citizen's Club
All New Berlin residents at least 60 years of age are invited to participate in the programs of the New Berlin Senior Center at:
14750 W. Cleveland Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Ph: (262) 785-2725
The Senior Center is open on Mondays, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, and on Wednesdays, from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
At the senior center, you may participate in any or all of the following activities:
Come Travel with Us!
- Blood pressure testing
- Card playing throughout the day
- Chorus practice
- Club business meetings
- Computer classes
- Dartball league
- Physical fitness
- Bocce Ball League
The New Berlin Senior Citizen’s Club has several exciting trips planned for 2016. Trips are first available to club members and then to non-members when room is available. The cost of each trip varies according to the destination and length of trip. Please call the Senior Center at (262) 785-2725 for more information about our travel plans. Upcoming trips include:
- March 3: "Joliet History & Architecture Tour", Joliet, IL
- April 9: "The Step Crew", Schaurer Center, Hartford, IL
- May 26: "Donny and Marie", Paramount Theater, Aurora, IL
- June 4: "Kinky Boots", Marcus Center for Performing Arts, Milwaukee, WI
- July 28: "St. Norbert Abbey/Alpaca Farm Tour", DePere, WI
- August 18: "Singin' in the Rain", Fireside Theatre, Ft. Atkinson, WI
- September 7: "How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying", Marriott Theatre, Lincolnshire, IL
- October 29-31: "It's a Grand Time on Mackinac Island" Extended Tour
- December 8: "Miracle on 34th Street", Palace Theater, Wisconsin Dells
National Avenue Senior Citizens' Association Inc.
The National Avenue Senior Citizens' Association Inc. cordially invites all persons 50 years and older living in New Berlin and the surrounding communities to join them for a day of social card playing. The group meets the first and third Thursdays of every month from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm. There will be a short business meeting followed by refreshments and social card playing. The association also hosts four parties each year. Meetings are held at the New Berlin VFW, which is located at:
17980 W. Beloit Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
For further information on the National Avenue Senior Group, please contact Judith Miller at (262) 814-0204 (evenings only).
Senior Meals/Dining Centers
Senior Dining includes both Senior Dining Centers and home delivered meals. The program provides low cost nutritious meals to persons 60 years of age and older as well as their spouses, regardless of their age. Meals are offered at the National Regency Retirement Community Center, 13750 W. National Ave., Monday through Friday at noon. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance at (262) 784-7877 between the hours of 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. If the dining center is closed, call the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Waukesha County at (262) 548-7826.
View the Waukesha County Aging and Disability Resource Center
website for additional senior services offered to county residents.