Open Swim Schedule
There is not open swim for the 2015 Winter/Spring Session.
- Children over five years of age must change in gender-appropriate locker rooms.
- Lockers are provided; however, participants must provide their own lock.
- Masks, fins, snorkels, floatation devices, and personal toys are not allowed.
- No food, drink, or paper or glass containers are permitted in the pool.
- Only authorized swim personnel and paid patrons in swim attire are allowed in the pool area.
- Participants must read the rules in the pool area before entering the water.
- Participants under 4 feet tall or seven years of age or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Remove band-aids and gum before entering the pool.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- The New Berlin Recreation and Community Maintenance Department is not responsible for lost or stolen items.