This elegant home was built around the turn of the 20th century, about 1902. It was owned by the Foster family until 1942. The Reinders Family owned the home from 1943-1959. The Sadler family bought the house in 1960 and restored the porches to the original gingerbread style in 1987. Travis and Stephanie Kreger are the current owners of the home and are restoring the interiors, including original inlaid wood floors.